Wow! You actually came to this page. My lawyers made me include it because it includes some really important stuff. I took the legalese the lawyers wrote and
translated it into readable English.
So here's the deal:
I run this site so that people like you (and people you like) can use it for personal entertainment, information, education, communication, and cyber-gratification. So go ahead and browse around all you
like. You can even download stuff from the site but only for non-commercial, personal use. If you do, though, don't fool around with the copyright and other notices all over the stuff. They're there for a
really good reason. And don't even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else uncool with any of the stuff, including the text, images, audio, and video, for
public or commercial purposes unless I personally give you written permission.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT'S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN
CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR
GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE
PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE
WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF
POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND
NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE'S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
If you visit my site, you're also legally obligated to [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web,
or Los Angeles, CA. You shouldn't access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there's no turning back -- you're bound by [read: stuck with] the terms and
So here's the scoop on our Top Ten Rules for Cybersurfers who hang out on my site:
1. For everyone's sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless I say it's not. So you can't use the stuff except how I say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without
our written permission.
2. While I try to include accurate stuff on the site, I'm not promising to you it's accurate. In fact, I'm not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. So if you use any of the information on
the site, you're using it at your own risk. Don't call me if there's a problem because I assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
3. Myself and anybody else who helped me create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you may suffer when you use it. In particular, the lawyers want you to know that our disclaimer
includes "direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to
you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations
regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. "
Ugh! What a mouthful from those legal guys. I put all of that in quotes because I couldn't figure out any other way to say it that the lawyers would accept. But
here's the bottom line -- I'm not responsible if you're browsing around and the site somehow, someway damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. I sure hope that doesn't happen,
but if it does, don't call me.
4. If you don't want the world to know something, don't post in on the site in any bulletin board, email, or anyplace else. That's because anything you disclose to me is mine. That's right -- mine. So I
can do anything I want with the stuff you post or email me. I can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else.
5. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either my property or someone else's property I'm using with their permission. No matter what, it's definitely not your property. You or any of your
net-friends can't use it unless I said you could on this page or somewhere else on the site. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
6. There's also a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either I own or I'm using with someone else's permission. So don't think you have any kind of license or right to use them.
7. You'll probably notice I've linked my site to lots of others. While that's cool, it doesn't mean I've looked at all those sites with a fine tooth comb, much less checked them out periodically to see
what's going on. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose. So don't blame me if some site you link to is bad or has
stuff on it that offends you or your pets.
8. Software that I use on this Site is protected by all sorts of patriotic U.S. laws. Because of that, you can't download or send the software to anyone in the vacation travel spots of Cuba, Iraq, Libya,
North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country where United States has embargoed goods; or (get this) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, the U.S.
Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders, or the FBI's Most Wanted Internet Creeps List (just kidding on the last one). As if that weren't tough enough, if you live in or are a national of any of those
lovely places, you're not even supposed to be reading this page, yikes!
9. I'm also allowed to change this page and anything else on the site any time I want to. That's because it's mine and I have the programmers who can do it. If I do change the page, then you're bound by
[read: stuck with] those changes, too, whenever you visit our site.
10. If either of us wants to make something of it and wants to “sue” (a dirty word) then we have to follow these rules of engagement. (sort of according to the Geneva Convention):
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate WealthGenerationSystems.com and/or its affiliates' intellectual property rights, WealthGenerationSystems.com and/or its affiliates
may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of California, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, I agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Los Angeles County. Any costs and fees other than
attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Los Angeles County, under the
rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
If this all sounds kind of mean and undiplomatic, you should have seen what the lawyers gave to me in the first place. I had to remind them that human torture and sacrifice was outlawed in the United
States. Boy, did they look disappointed!
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Synergy Global Ventures, Inc. designates the following individual as its agent for
receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
By Email: cashflowexpert @ mindspring.com
This website is © copyrighted by Synergy Global Ventures, Inc. No part of this site may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other
than what is outlined within this website under any circumstances.
This Legal Document Was Produced Using